- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight… wp.me/p1cwO-We 1 day ago
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians wp.me/p1cwO-W2 5 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: D.A. Carson's "For the Love of God" Bible devotional now a free app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.a.-ca… 5 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Go to a church that doesn't believe just going to church is church. Eugene Cho 5 days ago
- Pastor Roberts on Homosexuality, Christianity, and his experience. Pass it along/discuss to further conversation. vimeo.com/80605751 6 days ago
- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight people?"
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Don Carson's Lectures on "Basic Baptist Beliefs"
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians
Tag Archives: church
There are a few myths regarding church discipline that I’d like to briefly respond to and clarify. First, let’s re-read the Lord Jesus’ words commanding this process. Matthew 18:15 “If your brother sins against you, go and rebuke him in private. If he … Continue reading
Hi CrossView Church! Our text is James 2:14-26. Please read over it and pray it into our church’s life. Also pray to invite others who are not Christian or not part of a gospel-preaching church. Especially those who think they … Continue reading
Mars Hill has recently decided to stop calling their sites “campuses” but to call them churches. I think that decision is biblically faithful and accurate (I made this specific observation in June 2008). I thank God for the change. They … Continue reading
I love the conversation on “missional” and the buzz word “mission” being used more in Christian circles. This can be a good thing, though in my view it is often an obscure thing. It’s good because it is a way … Continue reading
I just read Dr. Allison’s short post on multi-site here. Before reading Jonathan Leeman’s eloquent, persuasive, and far superior response, I typed up a response from my first impression of Allison’s post. Response to the methodological error: I can agree … Continue reading
Tony Reinke has a good post encouraging Christians to pray for pastors. Pastors… face a relentless repetition of pastoral responsibilities that come each week and culminate on Sunday struggle to rightly divide Scripture with every sermon strive to withstand the … Continue reading
From Justin Buzzard: About ten years ago I heard Ben Patterson, campus pastor of Westmont College, say something that I will never forget. Ben told the story of a retired pastor who began noticing that his former congregation was sliding … Continue reading
Here’s Jim Hamilton’s answer. What is inerrancy and is it essential to Christian belief? Don Carson answers in this video on The Gospel Coalition website. (More info: Read the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy to know what is meant and … Continue reading