- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight… wp.me/p1cwO-We 1 day ago
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians wp.me/p1cwO-W2 6 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: D.A. Carson's "For the Love of God" Bible devotional now a free app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.a.-ca… 6 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Go to a church that doesn't believe just going to church is church. Eugene Cho 6 days ago
- Pastor Roberts on Homosexuality, Christianity, and his experience. Pass it along/discuss to further conversation. vimeo.com/80605751 1 week ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight people?"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Don Carson's Lectures on "Basic Baptist Beliefs"
- How is Taking Christ’s Yoke on us “Easy”? A Meditation on Matthew 11:28-30.
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- About Me
Category Archives: John Piper
Brothers We Are NOT Professionals! A Plea to Pastors for Radical Ministry The updated and expanded edition of Brothers We are NOT Professionals: A Plea to Pastors for Radical Ministry by John Piper is a blessing to all pastors who … Continue reading
Driscoll asks Piper a few questions
“The heralding of good news about God in Jesus Christ based on the written word of God from a messenger sent by God including enough teaching to make the news plain and helpful” (John Piper in his class, Pastor as … Continue reading
(download the audio of this SBTS panel here) (Audio for this T4G panel here) Other links: A Carson video on inerrancy from The Gospel Coalition Piper asked about inerrancy and faith Literalism: Isn’t the Bible historically unreliable and regressive? (Keller) Is … Continue reading
Why do believers need to continually confess their sins to receive forgiveness for them? If Christ has paid for sins past, present, and future, what actually transacts when I confess my sin to God?
John Piper answers: One might think that this problem is created by the contrast between John and Jesus on the one side, and Paul on the other. 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and … Continue reading
Manhood and Womanhood according to the Bible for life and ministry – How Important is Complementarianism?
2 videos recently out that are helpful discussions: The Gospel Coalition: Don Carson, Tim Keller, John Piper Together for the Gospel: John Piper, Russ Moore, Greg Gilbert, and Lig Duncan An audio resource I’d also recommend: Feminism in Your Church … Continue reading
John Piper tells us how. David Mathis writes: The good Brit C. S. Lewis (who’d be happy to see London host the games) would call it “transposition” — taking in the Olympic games, engaging and entertaining as they are, and … Continue reading
Fight the lies of pride with the truth of God.
The video of John Piper’s preaching course at Re:Train is now available in our Resource Library. The Pastor as Prophet (Part 1) The Pastor as Prophet (Part 2) The Pastor as Prophet (Part 3) The Pastor as Prophet (Part 4) … Continue reading