- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight… wp.me/p1cwO-We 22 hours ago
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians wp.me/p1cwO-W2 5 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: D.A. Carson's "For the Love of God" Bible devotional now a free app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.a.-ca… 5 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Go to a church that doesn't believe just going to church is church. Eugene Cho 5 days ago
- Pastor Roberts on Homosexuality, Christianity, and his experience. Pass it along/discuss to further conversation. vimeo.com/80605751 6 days ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Don Carson's Lectures on "Basic Baptist Beliefs"
- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight people?"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
Category Archives: church membership
This is taken from the Kaleo Church website (though the link is now dead): We promise to honor one another, be members of one another, live in harmony with one another, build one another up, be like-minded towards one another, accept … Continue reading
There are a few myths regarding church discipline that I’d like to briefly respond to and clarify. First, let’s re-read the Lord Jesus’ words commanding this process. Matthew 18:15 “If your brother sins against you, go and rebuke him in private. If he … Continue reading
In my bible reading this morning, God spoke these words from Deuteronomy 21: 18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father or mother and doesn’t listen to them even after they discipline him, 19 his … Continue reading
It’s not everyday you have one of the leaders of evangelicalism and The Gospel Coalition, an interdenominational movement, speak directly on ecclesiological issues that pin him to his denomination and ecclesiological convictions to the exclusion and disagreement of others. Don … Continue reading
This is not only for pastor-elders, but for all church members who must love their fellow members as Christ loved us. This toolbox by Andy Davis is very helpful (Those Who Must Give an Account:A Study of Church Membership and … Continue reading
Mark Dever was asked: What single bit of counsel has made the most significant difference in your leadership? John Brown in a letter of paternal counsels to one of his pupils newly ordained over a small congregation: “I know the … Continue reading
Mark Dever (lightly edited – beginning at 36:13): Try to think of the church differently. Realize that if you’re a Christian, you are not called to be merely a consumer, but you are called to be a provider. When you turn … Continue reading
Jonathan Leeman on the logical fallacy of centered-bounded sets: Everyone puts up boundaries. The inclusivist mindset of our day likes to think it doesn’t, but it does. It just excludes those who hold a little too strongly to something the … Continue reading
I’m loving this book! More posts to come.