- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight… wp.me/p1cwO-We 1 day ago
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians wp.me/p1cwO-W2 5 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: D.A. Carson's "For the Love of God" Bible devotional now a free app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.a.-ca… 5 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Go to a church that doesn't believe just going to church is church. Eugene Cho 5 days ago
- Pastor Roberts on Homosexuality, Christianity, and his experience. Pass it along/discuss to further conversation. vimeo.com/80605751 6 days ago
- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight people?"
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Don Carson's Lectures on "Basic Baptist Beliefs"
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- How is Taking Christ’s Yoke on us “Easy”? A Meditation on Matthew 11:28-30.
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
Category Archives: church health
By Lig Duncan via The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals: Very often, people ask or wonder “what are the basic Biblical principles for Christian giving?” As we seek God’s answer to that question and as we contemplate our own giving to … Continue reading
Thanks to Eric Mason for posting this link. I was certainly encouraged by Neil Cole’s article. Here are some key quotes on why we need small churches: “Churches of two hundred or less are four times more likely to plant … Continue reading
This is taken from the Kaleo Church website (though the link is now dead): We promise to honor one another, be members of one another, live in harmony with one another, build one another up, be like-minded towards one another, accept … Continue reading
An audio interview: Porn, Pride, and Praise: An Interview with Heath Lambert A blog post: 20 Quotes from Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace A book for sale on Amazon.com: Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of … Continue reading
There are a few myths regarding church discipline that I’d like to briefly respond to and clarify. First, let’s re-read the Lord Jesus’ words commanding this process. Matthew 18:15 “If your brother sins against you, go and rebuke him in private. If he … Continue reading
In my bible reading this morning, God spoke these words from Deuteronomy 21: 18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father or mother and doesn’t listen to them even after they discipline him, 19 his … Continue reading
In your life, make sure you know and believe the gospel – that you meditate on it, rejoice in it, and evangelize the lost. If not, get out of the ministry. Put the gospel in your statement of faith and … Continue reading
Kevin DeYoung blogged on this and quoted Gary Dorrien, an Episcopal Priest, a professor at Union Theological Seminary: Fundamentally it is the idea of a genuine Christianity not based on external authority. Liberal theology seeks to reinterpret the symbols of Christianity … Continue reading
From 9marks blog: The audio and video files from the 9Marks at SBTS conference a week ago are now available on our website! Click any of the links below to go to a page on which you can watch the … Continue reading