- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight… wp.me/p1cwO-We 2 hours ago
- John Frame Critiques Biblical Theologians wp.me/p1cwO-W2 4 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: D.A. Carson's "For the Love of God" Bible devotional now a free app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.a.-ca… 4 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Go to a church that doesn't believe just going to church is church. Eugene Cho 4 days ago
- Pastor Roberts on Homosexuality, Christianity, and his experience. Pass it along/discuss to further conversation. vimeo.com/80605751 5 days ago
- Don Carson's Lectures on "Basic Baptist Beliefs"
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- "How can you espouse genuine equality if you don't allow gay people the same rights to get married as straight people?"
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- When should you open your heart to dating, courting, or marrying someone?
- D. A. Carson - written resources (articles) on the web for free
Category Archives: books recommended
My favorite college professor posted on his facebook feed: In light of the recent and sorely needed critical evaluation of charismania, I believe that there is now a desperate need for a positive study and presentation of the Spirit’s role in … Continue reading
From the TGC blog: The Gospel Coalition just released the latest issue of Themelios. It is available as a 158-page PDF and in HTML. We’ve also partnered with Logos Bible Software to make it available as a free mobile-friendly Logos digital edition for use on all major platforms with one … Continue reading
FREE! The Masculine Mandate by Richard Phillips FREE! Pastor Dad by Mark Driscoll FREE! What’s The Difference? Manhood and Womanhood Defined According to the Bible by John Piper For $2.51, What Every Man Wishes His Father Told Him by Byron Yawn For $4.99, The Shepherd … Continue reading
Brothers We Are NOT Professionals! A Plea to Pastors for Radical Ministry The updated and expanded edition of Brothers We are NOT Professionals: A Plea to Pastors for Radical Ministry by John Piper is a blessing to all pastors who … Continue reading
Book Recommendation (on sale for 1 week): “Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands is a comprehensive treatment of how God uses people as tools of change in other people’s lives, people who themselves are in need of change.”
This book is one of the best for teaching every Christian on how to do gospel ministry (loving, knowing, speaking, and helping people live) for the glory of God. Highly recommended. Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands is a comprehensive treatment of … Continue reading
9 Marks: Expository Preaching (preaching) Biblical Theology (Biblical Theology | Hell | What is the Discipline of Biblical Theology?) Biblical understanding of the Gospel (the gospel) Biblical understanding of Conversion (the underestimated doctrine of conversion) Biblical understanding and practice of Evangelism (Q … Continue reading
Why are the Biblical writers so comfortable saying God controls and plans everything, even sin and saving faith while we are so uncomfortable with the thought?
Why are the Biblical writers so comfortable saying God controls and plans everything, even sin and saving faith while we are so uncomfortable with the thought? John Frame gives 5 answers, here’s his 5th: “Scripture is therefore not nearly as … Continue reading
Elders, Part 1 – 4:2 – Feb 2007 Elders, Part 2 – 4:3 – March-Apr 2007 Lay Elders: A User’s Guide – 9:6 – Nov-Dec 2012
November/December 2012, Volume 9, Issue 6 Editor’s Note Do you want to know, like, the coolest thing? I live in a city where there are lots of powerful people. Big timers, you know. And some of those big timers show … Continue reading
This is not only for pastor-elders, but for all church members who must love their fellow members as Christ loved us. This toolbox by Andy Davis is very helpful (Those Who Must Give an Account:A Study of Church Membership and … Continue reading