- @rjmedwed I'm not sure why they shouldn't be protected or why they should be excluded on your view. 7 hours ago
- @rjmedwed Shouldn't minors & those adults wishing for more than 2 be protected & have the same benefits to shared ownership and tax breaks? 7 hours ago
- @rjmedwed And in your view, I'm not sure why you have to limit it to adults. What if a 17 year old "wished" to consent? Or a 12 year old? 7 hours ago
- @rjmedwed But in your view, I'm not sure why you have to limit it to 2 adults genuinely wishing to enter such "protective" partnership. 7 hours ago
- @rjmedwed I agree that there's are big differences between civil marriage and the way different religions/beliefs view marriage. 7 hours ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Sermons and Teaching
- The God Who is There by D. A. Carson (free audio and video)
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"