- RT @desiringGod: How do two so-called “married” women (or men) repent? dsr.gd/1ItOXqe 1 day ago
- RT @pastorjgkell: "Bold-hearted men are always called mean-spirited by cowards." - Spurgeon 1 day ago
- We’re in the last hour (and have been since the 1st century) slavepj.com/2015/06/30/wer… http://t.co/eo1RPYRRrG 2 days ago
- RT @TGCLA: Cultivating Elders and Leaders - 3rd Quarter EQUIP Meeting: July 28, 10am-12noon! Save the date! la.thegospelcoalition.org/events/event/9… 2 days ago
- RT @MattSmethurst: Desires for things God has forbidden are a reflection of how sin has distorted me, not how God has made me. —@SamAllber… 2 days ago
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- How is Taking Christ’s Yoke on us “Easy”? A Meditation on Matthew 11:28-30.
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)