I’m not sure about the order of these 3 talks, but they were given in the same context I think:
- 2 Timothy 2 – Sermon Outline for CrossView Church LA for 10/5/14 wp.me/p1cwO-11Q 1 hour ago
- @rjmedwed Thanks for the link. I appreciate it. I'll take a look. I'd still like to hear YOUR thinking and reasons if you have any. 2 hours ago
- @rjmedwed "invalid" & "irrelevant" are not arguments or reasons. It's just throwing around slogans without thoughtful discussion. 2 hours ago
- @rjmedwed I'm happy to continue the discussion. Please give me reasons for your definition or reasons against mine. 2 hours ago
- @rjmedwed you keep saying what's not valid or relevant or the same argument yet give no argument/reason for your definition of marriage. 2 hours ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Sermons and Teaching
- The God Who is There by D. A. Carson (free audio and video)
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)