I’m not sure about the order of these 3 talks, but they were given in the same context I think:
- Burnout is not inevitable. Collapse is not necessary. Rest is Essential. brianhowardblog.com/how-to-avoid-b… via @howardbriank 1 day ago
- Sad if this is true... RT @RealSkipBayless: Somewhere, Floyd is thinking, "No, I can't fight him yet. He's still got too much left." 2 days ago
- #pacbradley #pacwins 2 days ago
- Round 12: Pacquiao #pacbradley 2 days ago
- Round 11: Not sure who won this round #pacbradley 2 days ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- About Me
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren