I’m not sure about the order of these 3 talks, but they were given in the same context I think:
- @abiloo43 I could see how you could get push back on it in church culture today. 1 day ago
- RT @gracetoyou: God is serious about sexual purity. Sex is wonderful within marriage, but destructive outside those confines. http://t.co/s… 1 day ago
- "The Christian life is personal, but not private. It is committed & regular, not casual & occasional." @MarkDever on Christians & membership 1 day ago
- It was an eventful and tense Baptist association executive board meeting tonight. I thank God for my… instagram.com/p/5tjZSzy58b/ 2 days ago
- RT @pastorkidd: "Til sin become bitter, Christ will not be sweet." Thomas Watson 4 days ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- The God Who is There by D. A. Carson (free audio and video)
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Discussion Questions on MLJ's "Preaching and Preachers" Chapter 1 Answered
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- 8 New Testament Theology Lectures with Dr. Tom Schreiner
- A Template for Bible Reading to reprint (Swedish Method)