I’m not sure about the order of these 3 talks, but they were given in the same context I think:
- RT @albertmohler: Here’s the photo of @JohnMacArrhur preaching in the dark that I presented to him. Enjoy “Power in the Pulpit.” http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Yesterday. i should've thrown up a (Westside) dub... RT @MarkDever: 9marks table at Shepherds http://t.co/uwlHji9ieD 1 day ago
- RT @plattdavid: Unreached peoples are unreached for a reason. They’re hard to reach. God, wake us up to do whatever it takes to reach them. 1 day ago
- For fb posts and tweets: "There is one who speaks rashly, like a piercing sword; but the tongue of the wise brings healing." Proverbs 12:18 1 day ago
- God's Word for fb posts and tweets: "A fool’s displeasure is known at once, but whoever ignores an insult is sensible." (Proverbs 12:16) 1 day ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- A Template for Bible Reading to reprint (Swedish Method)
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller - Chapter 1 thoughts