I’m not sure about the order of these 3 talks, but they were given in the same context I think:
- I've heard good things about the sermon preached last week @CrossViewLA from my brother Jason. Heed the word! shar.es/1a3FQV 2 days ago
- understanding, that must be controlled with bit and bridle or else it will not come near you. (Psalms 32:8-9 CSB) (2/2) 4 days ago
- I will instruct you and show you the way to go; with My eye on you, I will give counsel. Do not be like a horse or mule, without (1/2) 4 days ago
- Sermon: Gladly Submit to Jesus’ Authority, (Matthew 8.1-17) wp.me/p1cwO-11r 5 days ago
- @achau211 Frances and I just prayed for you. 5 days ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Piper's Reasons for Elder-led, Congregationalism Polity in the local church
- Lessons Learned from Jonathan Edwards part 1 (from Doug Sweeney's book: "Jonathan Edwards and the Ministry of the Word")
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"