- "A guilty conscience is a gift of God to an unrepentant sinner." - @JohnPiper 9 hours ago
- "Your initial sin compromises your integrity, but your reaction to sin determines it." (based on Psalm 32.2) 10 hours ago
- I've heard good things about the sermon preached last week @CrossViewLA from my brother Jason. Heed the word! shar.es/1a3FQV 4 days ago
- understanding, that must be controlled with bit and bridle or else it will not come near you. (Psalms 32:8-9 CSB) (2/2) 6 days ago
- I will instruct you and show you the way to go; with My eye on you, I will give counsel. Do not be like a horse or mule, without (1/2) 6 days ago
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Free Tim Keller audio on evangelism and Jonah
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- The importance of singing
- List of Idol Categories from Tim Keller's book, Counterfeit Gods